
We made it to Kate's house for Thanksgiving and got to see her beautiful baby and wild, fun and crazy girls. We had a great time and WOW! We got to have our pictures taken. Yippee! The boys don't get very excited about having their pictures taken, but the girls love to pose. We couldn't keep Emma's head up straight and get her smile just right with all the head bobbing she was doing. At one point she had completely turned her back side to the camera and still had a smile for the camera. At least she was having fun. Every time we told Gracie to smile, her eyes disappeared behind her cute cheeks. I think that Kate took over 20 pictures of our family and here is one of my most favorites. This will be posted in my front entry and Christmas cards and calendars so enjoy! You have to have some idea of how hard it is to get everyone looking all at once for one good shot.

2 comments:
That is one of my favorites! You have a beautiful family and I am so glad I got to spend time with you all! Thanks for coming for Thanksgiving! We will see you at Christmas!
Hugs and kisses to you all! But Tom of course,.... just hugs for him! hehe
Hey!!! Welcome to the blogging community. How fun to see your family. I look forward to seeing more. Happy posting!
Post a Comment