
I read my sister's blog while on the phone with her and she tagged me, so I need to pull the 6th picture from the 6th file on my computer.....................
This is a picture of Gracie last year just after the new year and we were putting things away from Christmas and she happened to find the Santa hat and put it on. Only she actually thought that she was pretty funny with the pom-pom in her face. She was waddling around and watching it swing in front of her and just giggling. So, we snapped a bunch of pictures of her and that's the story. She is still just as spunky and fun as she looks.
If you have read this, consider yourself tagged, and pull the 6th picture from the 6th file on your computer and write about it.

1 comment:
Look how stinkin' cute she is! I love my Gracie Kate! I totally remember that story too.
Post a Comment