This is Gracie Elise Hales, born August 9,2006. She was an answer to my prayers. I believe that every girl needs a sister they can talk to and have for a best friend. She came smiling from ear to ear. Every time she smiled her eyes would disappear because of her adorable chubby cheeks. She was our smallest baby, and was able to wear her little clothes longer than Emma. She had the cutest little curls all over her head until last October when the top part of her head started growing in straight. She has the cutest dimples and deep brown eyes that show her personality when she flashes that smile.
She loves to sing and dance and play in the dress ups with Emma. Since she was born she has played with my hair and enjoys her cuddle time. She is learning so much and loves singing all of the songs she learned in Pre-school this past year. Time is flying by so fast and I am trying to enjoy every minute, even if it is a tantrum, or a huge spill of milk all over the floor because she wants to do "myself". Sometimes she has a little bit of fire in her and we are teaching her to use her words instead of her fists. She is getting better everyday.
My favorite things about this bundle of love......
"Tylo was being wude" interpretation: Tyler was being rude
"Emma snot shewing with me" Emma is not sharing with me
"Can you get me a dwink of watah" Can you get me a drink of water (in the middle of the night.)
"Can I come with you and you can push me in the stwolloe" She tells me this with her big brown eyes as I get ready to head out for a run in the evening with the boys.
Apparently she has a little speech impediment, her "R"s are not coming out real clear yet, but it's fun to listen to.
I love her! I love her! I love her!
Thank heaven for little girls that love their daddies, Grandpa's and brothers as much as she does.

1 comment:
My little Gracie Kate! I love you! Even if your parents were a little crazy and named you with the middle name... not to be mentioned! You will always be my adorable, loveable, hugable, kissable, sqeezable... Gracie-KATE.
xxoooxxxx
Post a Comment